Module 3 - Drawings and Generative Art with Picture Graphics
Create richer generative art using functional graphics, math, and AI
Around 25 one-hour classes plus projects
Functional graphics, functional programming, multiple co-ordinate systems, grid based designs, mandala designs, deep-learning AI for style transfer.
Create a wide range of generative art using compositional graphics, grids, mandalas, and AI.
Critical thinking, creative thinking, more advanced programming, introduction to deep-learning AI, analysis, design, real-word impact via printable merchandise. Plus an introduction to the spiritual dimension.
Programming proficiency certificate, rich and intricate printable art.
For more information on Picture based Generative Art, take a look at the following tutorials:
- An introduction to Pictures.
- An introduction to grid based generative art.
- Grid based generative art (part 2) – Using color and shape palettes.
- Grid based generative art (part 3) – Using colors from an image.
- Neural Style Transfer – Using deep-learning/AI to transfer the style of an image to your drawing.
The Picture Graphics Reference page contains a listing of all the useful Picture commands and functions.
Gallery of Kojo made generative art
A dynamic grid
Another dynamic grid
An irregular grid painted with a color palette
An irregular grid painted with colors from an image
Another irregular grid painted with colors from an image
Copyright © Kogics Foundation