These pages describe the Pictures facility within Kojo.
Pictures build upon turtle graphics to let you create more intricate art, learn deeper ideas in programming and computer science, and also build animations and games.
Then take a lool at the following tutorials:
- An introduction to Pictures.
- An introduction to grid based generative art.
- Grid based generative art (part 2) – Using color and shape palettes.
- Grid based generative art (part 3) – Using colors from an image.
- Neural Style Transfer – Using deep-learning/AI to transfer the style of an image to your drawing.
The Picture Graphics Reference page contains a listing of all the useful Picture commands and functions.
Copyright © Kogics Foundation