Level 2 lesson plans
- Creating Pictures and moving them around on the canvas.
- Keeping Pictures within the stage area.
- Picture collisions and bouncing.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Blocks of code and lambdas.
- More on the second input to repeatFor.
- Pictures - responding to the keyboard, joystick, and mouse clicks.
- Making a game - Hunted.
- ArrayBuffer, HashMap, and HashSet for gaming.
- Hunted 2 - increasing the number of hunters without any code change.
- Hunted 3 - adding background and character images.
- Hunted 4 - adding sound.
- Hunted 5 - loading images and sound off the web.
Hunted 5as a web-app.
- Putting the
Hunted 5web-app in the cloud.
- Running the
Hunted 5web-app as a mobile app.
- Multiple screens in your game.
- Game 2 - Shooter
- Game 3 - Runner
- Game 4 - Falling letters
- Game 5 - Super Dino
- Game 6 - Tic Tac Toe
- Game 7 - Tic Tac Toe, unbeatable (with AI).
- Final Project
Copyright © Kogics Foundation