Level 2 lesson plans
- Creating Pictures and moving them around on the canvas.
- Keeping Pictures within the stage area.
- Canvas bounds.
- Control flow and notional machine review.
- Picture collisions and bouncing.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Pictures - responding to the keyboard, joystick, and mouse clicks.
- Making a game - Hunted.
- ArrayBuffers and HashMaps for gaming.
- Hunted 2 - increasing the number of hunters without any code change.
- Hunted 3 - adding background and character images.
- Hunted 4 - putting an envelope around character images for better collision detection.
- Hunted 5 - using multiple images per character for richer animation.
- Hunted 6 - adding sound.
- Hunted 7 - loading images and sounds off the web.
- Hunted 7 - running in iKojo.
- Hunted 8 - using a joystick to make the game mobile friendly.
- Exporting Hunted 8 as a web-app that can run standalone on personal computers and on mobile phones.
- Game refinement project 1 - Dino.
- Game refinement project 2 - Car Ride.
- Sample game - Tic Tac Toe.
- Sample game - Recall Power.
- Tic Tac Toe, unbeatable (with AI).
- Final Project.